What you can expect from us:
- Professionally delivered services by skilled staff who have gone through Police & Working with Children checks
- Absolute confidentiality
- To arrive when you are expecting us and efficiently complete the service you need
- To change your service whenever you need
- Services tailored just for you so you can keep you independence
- Complain to us or to an independent advocate if you are not happy with any element of our service, and involve an advocate to represent you and act on your behalf if you choose.
What we expect from you:
- To treat Wendy’s Home Care staff with respect and dignity at all times
- Let us know as soon as possible if you need any changes to your care, for example, if you will not be home
- Ensure your home is safe and smoke free at times when our staff come to visit.
Charter of Rights & Code of Conduct:
We encourage you to learn about the Charter of Aged Care Rights and the NDIS Code of Conduct